Labels

Pixel Gypsy Followers

Published In:

  • Scrap Street Magazine (Jul '10) x3
  • The Daily Scrapper (Aug '09 #14)
  • Digital Artist Magazine (Aug '09)
  • Scrap Street Magazine (Jan '09)

Monday, July 12, 2010

FB Fan Freebie!

For all my fans on Facebook, I have a special, exclusive template freebie for you for helping me reach over 225 fans! This template coordinates with my latest template pack, Peek-a-Boos Vol. 1, available over at the DigiChick. Click the preview to download the template and feel free to let me know here in the comments, or over at the Facebook page what you think about it. Don’t wait to snag it though, I’ll be taking the link down on Friday.

1 comment:

author
Sherrie Piegdon
Lover of all things artsy, crafty, geeky and witty. Dreams of some day becoming a real-deal vagabond and traveling the world with her husband with no real plan or schedule.