Labels

Pixel Gypsy Followers

Published In:

  • Scrap Street Magazine (Jul '10) x3
  • The Daily Scrapper (Aug '09 #14)
  • Digital Artist Magazine (Aug '09)
  • Scrap Street Magazine (Jan '09)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Secret is Out!

After many days of secrecy and lots of packing up and unpacking, I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve settled into my new home at the Digichick! I’m so happy to be among so many fabulous designers there and working with such a wonderful group of people! As an extra, added bonus I’m back among two old PGD friends, Ami & Elise, and I don’t think it can get much better than that!

 

And what about that new release that I showed you a sneak peek of yesterday? Well, here it is: Share the Magic! Share the magic of your latest adventure to the happiest place on earth with this fabulous kit complete with 16 papers, a great selection of elements and a full alpha!

Share the Magic and the other products that I re-released this week @ TDC are on sale for 20% off thru Friday, so come snag my latest creation, along with some of my older favorites for a great price!

I’ll be back tomorrow with some Share the Magic inspiration, so until then—keep on scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Sherrie! Glad the secret is finally revealed! (To everyone else, that is, LOL) Great new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you were at TDC...my head stays under a rock at times. This is exciting! Nicole is such a doll...so down to earth. Love her to death!

    Your Disney{ish} kit is freakin' fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

author
Sherrie Piegdon
Lover of all things artsy, crafty, geeky and witty. Dreams of some day becoming a real-deal vagabond and traveling the world with her husband with no real plan or schedule.